Page 1 of 1
Scenarios
Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2001 7:28 am
by Sutak
It never works for me! I have latest version of IE and it either takes forever to load or says Couldn't connect to DB. Can anyone tell me if there is an updated url or something. Or another place to download scenarios for World at War?
Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2001 12:31 pm
by Don
Try Fabio Prado's Armor Site at
http://fprado.com/armorsite/
And Tankhead's site at [url="http://tankhead__1.tripod.com/"]http://tankhead__1.tripod.com/[/url]
Both have alot of great scenarios!
Don
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2001 1:13 pm
by M4 Jess Housley
I cant get on the main scenario page either, I had to use my recovery disk a few days ago and still cant seem to get there,,, any ideas?
M4
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2001 3:23 pm
by Major_Johnson
I don't think it's your system. I just got the same blank screen with the "db message". I've often found that scenarios page is the hardest to get too. It's most probably the internet traffic. This game is so freakin'popular (and that's a good thing) that everyone is downloading all the scenarios they can. Also, allot has to be downloaded when going to the page (even when choosing the ten newest) and that takes time too! Give it some time, it'll open up again.
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2001 9:28 am
by Wild Bill
David tells me that Matrix is working hard on getting a depot setup for SPWAW and other scenarios to come from Matrix itself.
I'll see if I can get an update on that for you from him....WB
------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2001 9:57 am
by Sutak
Thanks for the websites and info!