Disabling sound in SP:WaW
Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2001 11:28 pm
Hi all!
1st I'd like to say that this is a great game. But to the point...
Can I disable the sounds of the game? I would like to listen to MP3's while playing.
When I play a song and I start the game the menu shows up fine, then the intromovie shows up fine, but then nothing. It just goes back to the menu... No crash or anything, it just doesn't start.
Any ideas?
1st I'd like to say that this is a great game. But to the point...
Can I disable the sounds of the game? I would like to listen to MP3's while playing.
When I play a song and I start the game the menu shows up fine, then the intromovie shows up fine, but then nothing. It just goes back to the menu... No crash or anything, it just doesn't start.
Any ideas?