Page 1 of 1
Any chance of a new replay?
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:58 pm
by Custer6
This looks to be a great game. Any chance of a new replay (without hindering efforts to finish programming of course)?
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:09 pm
by Bart Koehler
Custer6 wrote:This looks to be a great game. Any chance of a new replay (without hindering efforts to finish programming of course)?
What do you mean by, 'new replay'? I am not up on the lingo I am afraid
Bart
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:37 pm
by Custer6
Hi Bart,
This game hasn't been released yet. Previously, an AAR (After Action Report) or "replay" of a game was posted. See the other thread for an example.
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:24 pm
by Mark Hemns
Rob has just posted a new build so the beta testers are busy testing at the moment.
I know many people think this just means playing the game a lot

.
In reality, once you find a problem, you tend to stop your game and try to replicate it under lots of different circumstances.
This means that often you don't play a scenario all the way through and so it is very difficult to generate an interesting After Action Report.
As everyone seemed to like the last AAR, I will be trying to put another one together but testing the game comes first.
Cheers,
Mark.