Page 1 of 1
Base Initialization, what does it do?
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:19 am
by Alex Gee
I've searched the forums, the manual, the patch readmes, maybe I didn't look hard enough. I don't know what the option for Japanese/Allied Base Initialization does, sorry for resorting to a new post, but I honestly looked hard...honest.
Thanks
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:53 am
by mjk428
I never used the feature but according to the .PDF version 2.0 manual:
The Allied Base Initialization and Japanese Base Initialization selection arrows choose the base that is first selected at the beginning of each turn. This base is where the player starts after combat resolution. This can be changed while playing the game, from the tool bar.
- Base Initialization to be set for each player. This sets which hex the program will center on at the beginning of each Orders Phase.