Page 1 of 1
Artillery surppression
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2001 2:27 am
by Pack Rat
I would like to turn down the effect of artillery on infantry just a little. What is the way to do it? With the artillery percent buttons? With troop quility button? I really don't mind the kill effect of the artillery it just seems near shot surppression is too high.
------------------
PR
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2001 4:05 am
by Wild Bill
In scenario design or playing a battle/campaign?...WB
------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2001 6:40 am
by Pack Rat
In battle WB
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2001 9:05 am
by Captn_Jack
Hey PR, I think it's in the Preferences Section. Look on the right, Player Preferences, 2nd from bottom....Artillery vs Soft Targets. Normally set at 100%. For reduced effect on infantry, set it lower.
CJ