Page 1 of 2

"Von Ryan's Express" Caption This:

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:54 pm
by AbsntMndedProf
Image

Eric Maietta

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
by Charles2222
Private Willard sings:

Men, the few of us need look no more
We have found what we were looking for...

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:18 pm
by Goblin
Ok. The girls dorms are over there. Remember, anyone who doesn't get a pair of panties has to wear the ones everyone else gets, got it? Go!


Goblin

Caption

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:23 pm
by mogami
"Ok run out about 10 yards and I'll pass you the ball"

"You only have one eye, I'm going to be QB, you run out about 10 yards and I'll throw you a pass"

"No I'm the QB"

"I'm the QB"

"It's my ball, I'm the QB"

"Screw it lets just punt"

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:34 pm
by tracer
" WAIT!...he didn't say 'Simon Says' ".

I used to say, I and me. Now it's us, now it's we.

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:32 pm
by Charles2222
Oh, if some of you didn't catch it, my little Michael Jackson ditty was hinting at the fact that they look like a bunch of rats scurrying.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:20 am
by tracer
Charles_22 wrote:Oh, if some of you didn't catch it, my little Michael Jackson ditty was hinting at the fact that they look like a bunch of rats scurrying.
...so would Sinatra be 'Ben'? :D

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:32 am
by Charles2222
tracer wrote:...so would Sinatra be 'Ben'? :D
Wow, it's been such a long time since I've seen that movie, combined with the picture being somewhat small, that I didn't recognize him. No, I'm thinking Ben is the one in the lead, you know the one that looks a bit like a Gerry (Montgomery Clift is it?).



.....Hey, wait a minute......your avatar is Felix the Cat. Oh dear.......I think I just compromising their ratty mission.

Montgomery Clift

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:43 am
by mogami
Hi, The one eyed guy is an Italian.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:46 am
by Charles2222
Mogami wrote:Hi, The one eyed guy is an Italian.
An Italian leading them with Felix the Cat on their trail. It's just getting worse and worse.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:58 am
by Jeff Norton
"I was walking to there, when my fake eye popped out. Its white with a patch of blue. Thanks for helping me...."

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:37 am
by PavelPipovitsch
"Wait a moment... we can´t take that way. Didn´t you see that mg-tower on the left?"

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:29 pm
by tracer
Charles_22 wrote:An Italian leading them with Felix the Cat on their trail. It's just getting worse and worse.
Felix vs. the cast from 'Willard"? My money's on the rats. ;)

And the avatar I really want is VaVoom...preferably animated with the sound waves eminating! 10 Bonus points to any old timers who remember the Eskimo I'm referring to. :D

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 8:06 pm
by AbsntMndedProf
"When my glass eye popped out, I think it rolled that way!"

:D

Eric Maietta

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:25 am
by Goblin
Ok, since the moderators evidently didn't say anything, I guess I will.

PavelPipovitsch, could you maybe lose the bad dude signature? It seems a bit inappropriate for the forum. Maybe in AoW...

Goblin

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:09 am
by M4Jess
"Ok"

"I grew up in the US"..."Those are M4s out there!" :(

"You run that way!"......I will run this way!'............

"Damm these killer M4s!" :mad:

:D

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:45 am
by Bernie
The heck with this! I'm getting my own dice, then I'm going to beat you and win my eye back!

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:22 pm
by Charles2222
tracer wrote:Felix vs. the cast from 'Willard"? My money's on the rats. ;)

And the avatar I really want is VaVoom...preferably animated with the sound waves eminating! 10 Bonus points to any old timers who remember the Eskimo I'm referring to. :D
Well that would be kind of a hassle wouldn't it? Everytime we would get in a thread with you we would be va-voomed. I recall that strange dude. Was he ever with Bugs Bunny? He looked as though he was penned by the same man if he hadn't been with Bugs. I can't recall how similar the va-voom was similar to Mr. Limpet's noise.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:26 pm
by Charles2222
Goblin wrote:Ok, since the moderators evidently didn't say anything, I guess I will.

PavelPipovitsch, could you maybe lose the bad dude signature? It seems a bit inappropriate for the forum. Maybe in AoW...

Goblin
And so we fight the constant battle to keep the more childish stuff to one forum. It's like placing a snake in the backyard, secured with chicken wire.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:09 pm
by tracer
Charles_22 wrote:Well that would be kind of a hassle wouldn't it? Everytime we would get in a thread with you we would be va-voomed. I recall that strange dude. Was he ever with Bugs Bunny? He looked as though he was penned by the same man if he hadn't been with Bugs. I can't recall how similar the va-voom was similar to Mr. Limpet's noise.
He was a sidekick of Felix the Cat; here's Vavoom's only line/weapon: http://home.cfl.rr.com/lagoon/img/FC_Vavoom.wav

...and a badguy's attempt to stop him: http://home.cfl.rr.com/lagoon/img/FC_One_Vavoom.wav