Page 1 of 1

H2H fr

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:11 am
by Fradar
I have now H2H fr and I guess that my next scenario designs will be exclusively done with that mod.
H2Hfr is really great and all the efforts put in it make it a fantastic game.
One little thing I would like to point out is that I have nothing against my maps being used, on the contrary. However it would only be fair to have the designer credited.
I have recognized many of Redleg's maps and some of mine but no credit except for those from H2H's first version.
Also a number of mistakes, for example :
Kameng is Gold
Ardennes is Sword
East Front (Rubber plantationalso) is Pointe du Hoc etc...
Maps from the Great Map Contest (Great Map Fiasco second edition?) 2003 are already included though the contest has not officially been declared dead.
Now it is almost 9 months overdue, so let's consider it is now dead :RIP.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:09 pm
by Panzer Leo
Fradar wrote:I have now H2H fr and I guess that my next scenario designs will be exclusively done with that mod.
H2Hfr is really great and all the efforts put in it make it a fantastic game.
One little thing I would like to point out is that I have nothing against my maps being used, on the contrary. However it would only be fair to have the designer credited.
I have recognized many of Redleg's maps and some of mine but no credit except for those from H2H's first version.
Also a number of mistakes, for example :
Kameng is Gold
Ardennes is Sword
East Front (Rubber plantationalso) is Pointe du Hoc etc...
Maps from the Great Map Contest (Great Map Fiasco second edition?) 2003 are already included though the contest has not officially been declared dead.
Now it is almost 9 months overdue, so let's consider it is now dead :RIP.
Hi Fradar !

Yep, you're right and if I had known all the designers of the maps I included, they all would have gotten their credits...but as many maps from the contest are in (with no names on them), I just had a choice between putting them in without credits or leave them out as I simply didn't know the designer...well these maps were just too good to leave them out and I wanted more people to use them :)

So sorry to all who didn't get the credits they deserved...

Maps

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:38 pm
by TomBell
I suggested a maps section a long time ago. The guys deserve a section to post and store.

Map Posting

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:22 pm
by DoubleDeuce
TomBell wrote:I suggested a maps section a long time ago. The guys deserve a section to post and store.
I agree. Many maps get posted here in various threads but there is no central download location. Many new players don't know the 1st place to look for them.

I am happing to announce that the new Steel Panthers Section at WarfareHQ has just such a place. It just went on line this past weekend so right now it is empty. Anyone with maps is welcome to post them there. I hope to have a large selection for you SPWAW fans as soon as I get my maps organized and uploaded.