Page 1 of 1

Wild Bill's Scenario Design Tutorial

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:54 pm
by DoubleDeuce
OK guys. For those of you who have been around awhile you may remember when Wild Bill did those excellent tutorial threads on Scenario Design. I have searched and searched the forum for several hours last night and could not find these. I thought someone at one time put them to html or pdf and put them up for download.

Any ideas where I can find them? I'd hate to make Wild Bill rewrite them all over again. ;) Just kidding WB!

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:57 pm
by Voriax
"SPWaW thread hall of fame" forum, second page...you need to set your message display setting to 'from the beginning'

Voriax

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:05 pm
by Brutto-Bob

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:00 pm
by DoubleDeuce
Thanks Brutto-Bob. I knew they were out there in more than one place!

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:31 pm
by Wild Bill
Brutto Bob!

You are the man! Thanks for keeping those posted for scenario designers as an aid in creating battles. I appreciate your doing that.

If anyone asks me personally, I'll pass your website address right to them.

Thank you!

Wild Bill