Page 1 of 1

Massachusetts Army National Guard

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 6:17 am
by yegor21
Hello all ...
I am a PFC. in the ARNG and I am proud to serve my COUNTRY... you can to.
I understand that this might now be a perfect place to post this but

If there is any one out there that would like to serve our GREAT COUNTRY in the Massachusetts Army or Air National Guard; call here ... (413) 774-3426 (When you call ask for SFC. Jeff Findlay. Tell him that Steve told you about this Great opportunity) or e-mail at yegor21@hotmail.com
Your Country needs you RIGHT NOW MORE THEN IT EVER DID BEFORE.

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 7:52 pm
by MarkFroio
Do you know what the age limit is for the National Guard?

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 6:06 am
by yegor21
Hey..

I think it's 18-26 but if want to you could call this number to make sure (413)774-3426 ...