Page 1 of 1
Campaigns from Steel Panthers
Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2001 3:30 pm
by jaro
What about remake old campaigns from SP1?
I never played campaigns from datadisk for SP1 and it can't be very hard to rebuild them for SP WaW.(i hope)
------------------
Jaro Jakubov
JAMESON@POST.SK
Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2001 7:22 pm
by Warhorse
I started to awhile back, but was not having any luck with the various conversions from SP1 to SPWW2-SPWAW, or something like that!! Would be easier to have two machines, and do it that way, you volunteering?
------------------
Mike Amos
Meine Ehre Heisst Treue
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 11:24 am
by AmmoSgt
Jaro you might want to look at Brent's Posts NO TAKERS and a REAL CHALLENGE
Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 12:27 pm
by jaro
I have reworked Ardennes 1944 Campaign
(need some time for testing) and this weekend i will work with other.
------------------
Jaro Jakubov