Page 1 of 1

SCENARIOS LINK NOT WORKING?

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2001 3:19 pm
by jadgtiger
Greetings to all, friends!

I click on the Scenarios link and after a while i get the message: "Couldn't connect to db." I guess something is wrong! Image

Thanks and keep up the excellent work!

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2001 3:24 pm
by LeibstandartePzD
I believe there are problems with the depot at this time. I'm sure that there is a solution that is being worked on at this time to correct the problems. In the meantime I refer you to Fabio's and Tankhead's excellent sites. If you have not already visited there I am sure you will be impressed with the number and quality of scenarios, campaigns, and articles you will find there.

------------------
Former member of the 8th US cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker. Former name on these boards was Leibstandarte.