Page 1 of 1

Grant tanks not realistic?!

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 12:57 am
by Urban Shocker
I'm no grognard but isn't the Grant tank supposed to be able to rotate the 37 mm gun 360 degrees while the 75 or 76 mm gun can only traverse a 30 degree arc.

I was playing Blunder at Blenheim and saw the turret rotate (many a time) to shoot to the sides and rear and was able to shoot the 37 (real) and the 76 mm (not real). The whole tank did not pivot just the turret.

Am I wrong? What's up with that?

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 1:12 am
by Major Destruction
Check the weapon slot assigned to the 75mm gun. It should be in slot 4.
If it is not in slot 4 let me know by email.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 3:38 am
by Wild Bill
It is in my slot 4, Major, but of course I have the latest ones as you know...Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games