Page 1 of 1

HTTR and WWiionline

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:44 pm
by Guz
HTTR will include World War 2 Online. Interesting choice of games to include, I must say. I hope this partnership increases sales for both games. I do like what seems to be a trend here at Matrix of tossing in an extra game with the purchase of a new title. Sucks I already own WW2ol ;)

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:12 pm
by JeF
Hey Guz ! Where did you hear/see that "HTTR will include World War 2 Online" ?
Did I miss anything ? :confused:

JeF.

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:41 pm
by WWIIOLCdrwolfe
Yes, confined within the CD of HTTR, lies the game WWIIONLINE, cdkey and a 30 day free subscription.

Give it a try, it's a great game though has a long learning curve in some areas, it's best if you can team up with others aswell, ask questions and people will generally step up to help.

Look forward to seeing you ;)

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 10:35 pm
by JeF
Thanks for the info Cdrwolfe. It looks like I was missing some.

Be sure I'll try it as soon as I have a decent Internet connection. If it's free, it's worth it. And don't worry about a long learning curve ;)

JeF.

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:45 am
by Guz
Jef, stop by My website.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:19 am
by WWIIOLCdrwolfe
shameless bump :)

Regards Wolfe