Page 1 of 1
When finnish units will be fixed?????
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2001 12:51 am
by KING
for example finnish skitroop are pictured as tank????????
Maybe someone can say when we really gets fixed troops........
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2001 1:23 am
by Larry Holt
I have the same "armored" ski troops problem. I thought that it came from an OOB inconsistency where the unit has the wrong icon file associated with it.
However, I tried to play a Finnish scenario and when I destroyed a Finish ski unit/tank icon, it had a crew left over!
------------------
An old soldier but not yet a faded one.
OK, maybe just a bit faded.
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2001 1:34 am
by Lars Remmen
Originally posted by KING:
for example finnish skitroop are pictured as tank????????
Maybe someone can say when we really gets fixed troops........
You could volunteer to help. Then you could give us a date!
Actually, a lot of people are working hard on this game not making a dime and I don't think posts like this shows them appreciation for their work.
Once again a great big thank you is in order to everyone involved in getting the game out to us gamers!
------------------
Lars
Nec Temere - Nec Timide
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2001 1:44 am
by Kharan
Try here. They should also be in version 5 and Pelit's cover cd in April along with SPWAW 4.5.
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2001 4:53 am
by skukko
After waiting a while that Redleg answers himself: Frozen hell in under construction...
Now he comes and shoots me as I couldn't hold my mouth
mosh
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2001 4:55 am
by skukko
Thing is that those Fin scenarios are old. They have to be done again.
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2001 8:34 am
by Redleg
Frozen hell. I said to myself, "I'll redo it when Hell Freezes Over!
Well, I am working on it and wondering if the upcoming changes will shoot me down again.
Anyway, as soon as the Spanish Blue series is done, Frozen Hell will re-emerge. I ran the first try last night. It needs a lot of work yet.
Frozen Suvanto will follow after that....
Both scenarios will be scaled down a bit. About battalion size, I think.