Page 1 of 1

personal record..maybe more?

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:18 am
by OKW-73
Was playing 3rd battle in LVMC and got 15 russian units surrounded in one hex! 14 inf and 1 HMG...**** it was fun to slaughter them :D Did also destroy 5 other units in that turn so total kill count in one turn was 20!! beat that ;)

U Have 2 Love that....

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:57 am
by Orzel Bialy
I once had 7 BT7's and about four or five infantry units guard a VH...and my scouts found them.
Needless to say after a quick 2 turn pummeling by three batteries of 150mm's they didn't stand up very well to a rush of some of my own armor...in fact the two tanks and 1 infantry unit that were left to try and run away didn't make it far. :)
Sometimes a good slaughter is just the right ticket for a lazy afternoon. :D

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:58 am
by Goblin
Especially using flame-throwers... Ooooooh, oooohhh, oooooooohhhhhhohohoh!!

Goblin

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:44 am
by Fallschirmjager
I laid an ambush in a custom bocage map once and got 4 PZ IV's 2 Panthers and a Tiger all in the same turn (in 3 seperate ambushes)

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:55 am
by KG Erwin
I've had several occasions where 7 or 8 Japanese unit remnants were completely surrounded by my 5th Marines--"Break out the hibachi, boys. We're servin' up fried Jap. Hope you like 'em extra crispy." I like my flamethrowers, too. My, my, we're feeling bloodthirsty today, aren't we? :eek: (Please note that I don't harbor any bad feelings against our current Japanese allies, unless, of course, you start talking about Pearl Harbor.)