Page 1 of 1

Campaign preparing the way, I am west of Bizerte and it´s july 43, have I failed?

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2001 2:22 pm
by Falder
... In some how I must have. I should be in Sicily shouldn´t I. The strange thing is I had decisive victorys in my first two. Couldn´t repair all my shermans after second scenario though. What is up Image

I must add that the scenario briefing after second battle told me I was going to Sicily, where my mission were to push forward to relieve some paratroopers. Something must have been messed up here, I think.

Falder

[This message has been edited by Falder (edited February 02, 2001).]

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2001 6:42 am
by Wild Bill
I'm not sure. Do you have a save of the end of your last battle?

If you do, send it to me and let me take a look.

If you got a decisive in the first two Tunisian battles, you should be in Sicily by now.

If you send it, I'll check it out.

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games