Page 1 of 1

FORTIFICATIONS

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2001 10:00 am
by MaxGross
Can anyone advise how to rotate fortfications on the map during deployment. I have seen some scenario's where bunkers and caves have been at a 45 degree angle.

Also, how do you turn one side when you play a game where both sides are deployed facing the same direction.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

MaxGross

-----------------------------

You must always smash, ram, plunder, pillage,..............with your armor

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2001 10:40 am
by Wild Bill
I think it is in the manual, Max.

Place the fort. Left click on it. Then right click on the hex where you want it to point.

That should do it...WB

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2001 11:55 am
by MaxGross
Thank you. I will give it a try. I could not find any mention of it in the manual. You know how your eyes get after years of reading -10's.

MaxGross