Looking for WAR!!!!
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:59 pm
Hello People,
Looking for 2 opponents that are intermediate/advance nature that will have an commitment of 1 turn per day/ minimum.
I am thinking on the lines of Scenario 13 fortress rabal or any good worthy scenario. I'll would like to be japs, however I am happy to negotiate.
I would prefer a UK Player, however this is not an requirement.
Im willing to play only 2 people maximum at this time.
u can get hold of me on real time on ICQ no. 299121788
or email:- ala3044s@hotmail.com
Many thanks
Billy
Looking for 2 opponents that are intermediate/advance nature that will have an commitment of 1 turn per day/ minimum.
I am thinking on the lines of Scenario 13 fortress rabal or any good worthy scenario. I'll would like to be japs, however I am happy to negotiate.
I would prefer a UK Player, however this is not an requirement.
Im willing to play only 2 people maximum at this time.
u can get hold of me on real time on ICQ no. 299121788
or email:- ala3044s@hotmail.com
Many thanks
Billy