Page 1 of 1

Questions on a few things...

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2001 3:51 am
by Warmskin
A couple of quick questions:
1) I'm in scenario #2 of the 'Preparing the Way' Campaign. Why does my roster screen still show a number of 'destroyed' (in red) units? I just started. It seems this is a carry over from the first scenario. Anyway to make these go away?
2) Waco troop gliders? What do they do and how exactly do you use them? I couldn't get them to fly, so I 'unloaded' the troops that were inside and now the info box over each plane says 'troop destroyed'.???
Thanks IA for any explanation. I'm really starting to get into this now. Image

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2001 4:10 am
by Wild Bill
You aren't supposed to fly them. They will actually fly themselves once you have deployed your forces and started your turn.

Once in turn one, they should disappear until they are programmed to enter. By removing the troops while the gliders were still in the air they all croaked Image

Start it over, leave the gliders untouched and see if they fly.

Destroyed units should not appear. Once you try to deply them, they will disappear if you can. This is a bug.

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games