Page 1 of 1

SPWAW on CD-ROM?

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2001 1:20 am
by Lorenzo
Hi all,

Is there any way to get a copy of SPWAW on CD-ROM? Problem is, I need to install the game on my laptop to keep playing, but am unable to connect it to my computer by cable (it went on the blink when I tried and was barely able to remedy), I own no CD-writer and don't want to start the download all over again.

Is there any way to get a burned CD from Matrix? Any Good Samaritan out there willing to dispense with a copy?

I hate the idea of having to quit this excellent game...

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2001 1:50 am
by MacCready
Matrix can't sell you a copy due to an agreement with SSI/Mattel.
They have provided Cd covers though!
And an excellent game..

I just got a cd burner though and Im going to be making a copy for myself,I'd be happy to make you one while Im at it!

Send me an e-mail to remind me within the next couple days and I'll get one to you.
And dont forget to include you mailing address.

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2001 2:04 am
by MindSpy
Is that hot or what Lorenzo?

Way to go MacReady!

I am making the scens for the DEUL (www.geocities.com/thedeul2001) and let me tell you, I was surprised at the speed within which players were responded to once a need for WAW4.5 CD's was made known in a private emailing.
To date around six players I know of have found CD's by just asking for help!

Makes you place great warranted faith in the Matrix site without a doubt.

Thanks for mentioning the jackets i had forgotten!

MindSpy

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2001 4:06 am
by Panzer Capta
You can include me on that list. I was given a CD when i got started. It cetainly is a positive testament to the great bunch of guys (and gals) who make this forum and this game what it is!!!!!

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 12:44 am
by Lorenzo
>I just got a cd burner though and Im going >to be making a copy for myself,I'd be happy >to make you one while Im at it!

Ehi,
I never staked my hopes so high! This forum is really attended by an excellent bunch of guys. Mac, I'll email you in a couple days. Thanks a lot!

Lorenzo