Page 1 of 1

Steel Panthers 3 screenshot makers?

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 4:24 am
by MacCready
Hello,


I recently got Hypersnap and it makes excellent screenshots for SPWAW, but unfortunatly it does not make screenshots
of Steel Panthers 3,a game I still play alot.

Does anyone know of a screenshot maker that would work with SP3?


Thanks

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 11:02 pm
by Wild Bill
In Dos, there used to be a program one of the Raiders made to get those.

Go to SP Arsenal site > Armory and see if it is still there. I can't remember the name of it.
http://sparsenal.thegamers.net

Wild Bill
===============

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 11:44 pm
by rtr
Hi,

It was called SP Capture, it is very basic compared to Hypersnap, but it does the job. you need to run it in DOS mode. If you can't find it I can send it to you.

Regards

Rob Reid