Page 1 of 1

Opponents Wanted Problem

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 1:06 am
by mfritze1
I'm having trouble gaining access to the Opponents Registry part of this WEB site.
Is this part of the site working OK??

At any rate, I'm interested in finding PBEM opponents for SPWAW. I will play any interesting situation. I'm particularly partial to North Africa.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mike


------------------
Mike Fritze

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 11:22 am
by AmmoSgt
In the upper right hand corner of the screen click on Home then click on "Games Network" then click on " Combat Command " register at Combat Command there are 4 leagues open for PBEM currently ..
Sorry it is so complicated to get there ..I have been asking folks to put a Hot link directly from SPWAW to Combat Command in a visible place since Cambat Command is the Offical matrix SPWAW PBEM site ... go figure

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 9:55 pm
by Windo von Paene
Yes the "Opponents" link at the top of the page has NEVER worked. I wonder if it ever will....

Get thyself to the Combat Command.