Page 1 of 1

What is witht he Grants and 17lbrs?

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:42 pm
by plloyd
I've been playing Desert Fox off and on for a while now. The German armor consists of PzIIIEs and PzIVDs, for those who may not know.

In the 4th scenario, the Brits are attacking accross a valley. My job is to come to the rescue of the hard pressed defenders. I am very surprised when M3 Grants show up. It is March 1941, Grants didn't appear until May 1942. Huh?

Jump to my last scenario, number 17 in my list. I am supposed to take hill 206 inside the Tobruch perimeter. On the hill is a 17lbr, and another is on my flank. 17lbr is 2 years early. what gives?

RE: What is witht he Grants and 17lbrs?

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:35 pm
by Rune Iversen
ORIGINAL: plloyd

I've been playing Desert Fox off and on for a while now. The German armor consists of PzIIIEs and PzIVDs, for those who may not know.

In the 4th scenario, the Brits are attacking accross a valley. My job is to come to the rescue of the hard pressed defenders. I am very surprised when M3 Grants show up. It is March 1941, Grants didn't appear until May 1942. Huh?

Jump to my last scenario, number 17 in my list. I am supposed to take hill 206 inside the Tobruch perimeter. On the hill is a 17lbr, and another is on my flank. 17lbr is 2 years early. what gives?

The problem is that MCDF was made to V. 5.3. OOB errors is a common thing. Might I suggest you make a fresh install of Waw V.5.3 and start over.

RE: What is witht he Grants and 17lbrs?

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:16 am
by slyone
I somehow dealt with those Grants (or Lees whatever they were) but it seems that it is not the hardest thing to come. I understand that my men will face some nasty 17lb's. Too bad.[:(]