Page 1 of 1

NEW GOODIES AT TANKHEAD'S SITE!!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 11:33 am
by Tankhead
Hello Everyone!

I have a new campaign from Bruce Hodgman Guadalcanal 1942. Way to go Bruce and many thanks. Image

1 new scenario from Brent "Grenadier" Richards Not Another Stalingrad. This is a brutal battle, Grenadier style. Thanks a lot Brent. Image

The already popular scenario Scoolhouse by M4 Jess Housley. So many folks ask for it Jess figured it be better to be on my web site for download. Image

I new Norwegian custom OOB from Halstein Sjølie. This is cool and thanks.

1 new 11 map bundle from Mosh and a Churchmap also from Mosh. Many thanks Mosh Image

Here is a run down on the OOB
Not thinking the fact that many Norwegian units were underequiped
in 1940, I decided to fix this.

Changes done to the Norwegian OOB:
Added Units:
029 NOR Rifle Co- HQ
Heavy Infantery with Rifles, 5 Handgrenades and 2 Molotovs.
Aviable April '40 to Dec '40.
030 NOR Rifle Sqd-
Infantery, with Rifles only.
Aviable April '40 to Dec '40.
031 NOR Ski Sqd-
Ski Infantery with Rifles and 2 Molotovs.
Aviable April '40 to Dec '40.
Added formations:
1021 Rifle Co-
Has a Rifle Co- HQ as command-unit, 3 Rifle Pl-, Mortar and HMG.
Aviable April '40 to Dec '40.
1025 Rifle Pl-
Has 3 Rifle Sqd-
Aviable April '40 to Dec '40.
Modified Formations:
1020 Ski Co
Now aviable from April 1940.

I hope you enjoy the new goodies.

Tankhead

------------------
Rick Cloutier rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://members.tripod.com/tankhead__1

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 7:10 pm
by RUsco
Looking forward to it. Heading over now to get Gudalcanal.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 9:40 pm
by lnp4668
Tested out the first few scenarios for Bruce. Looking forward to the rest. Just wonder where all my time went |-(

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 6:44 am
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
Rick:

Thanks for the post.

Bruce
Semper Fi

------------------
"The most important element in war is man. And there are no tougher men than my China Marines." Major Gen. Archer 'Archy' Vandegrift, 1st Marine Division

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 11:43 am
by Tankhead
Hello Bruce!

It is my pleasure and thanks a lot. Image

Tankhead
Originally posted by BruceAZ:
Rick:

Thanks for the post.

Bruce
Semper Fi



------------------
Rick Cloutier rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://members.tripod.com/tankhead__1

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 10:37 pm
by lnp4668
Hi Bruce, justs wants you to know that the zip campaign file created a subdirectory "campaign" when unzip. I have to move the files into the campaigns folder of spwaw in order for the game to see the campaign.

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 11:00 pm
by Tankhead
Do you have the check box mark on use folder name, if so take the check mark off.

Tankhead

------------------
Rick Cloutier rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://members.tripod.com/tankhead__1

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2001 7:37 am
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
I hope you enjoy it. i have had 3 or 4 emails from folks saying they really like it but it is difficult. The Japanese do not understand the word surrender...

Thanks for all your help.

Bruce
Semper Fi

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2001 10:53 pm
by lnp4668
Tankhead, just checks the settings on my Winzip, and path was on. Thanks

Bruce, notice during setup of first battle that there are quite a few changes since the test campagin. Can't wait for the surprises |-(

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2001 11:10 pm
by Tankhead
My pleasure lnp4668. I was glad to be of assistance. Image

Tankhead

------------------
Rick Cloutier rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://members.tripod.com/tankhead__1

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 9:33 pm
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lnp4668:
Tankhead, just checks the settings on my Winzip, and path was on. Thanks

Bruce, notice during setup of first battle that there are quite a few changes since the test campagin. Can't wait for the surprises

Thanks. I think you will be very surprised as I incorporated all the improvements that everyone put in. Some are going to drive you crazy and may take you some time to figure a way to beat them! Good luck!


Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 5:52 am
by zombie
Originally posted by Tankhead:
Hello Everyone!

I have a new campaign from Bruce Hodgman Guadalcanal 1942. Way to go Bruce and many thanks. Image
As a playtester for Bruce, let me say I had a lot of fun with this one, I played the campaign through to the end and found it difficult and challenging! This is a nice change of pace from moving panzers and T-34s around the map! I highly recommend this one to anyone looking for a challenging, tough and fun fight! Image