Page 1 of 1

Looking for a Third Victim...Hopefully on the Eastern Front

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:33 am
by PanzerDog
Got two email games going currently, with Viking2 and ACR 3/2...both on the Western Front...

Viking2 is kicking my arse, ACR3/2 and I have ground each other to a nub

I'd like to take somebody on with a 43 or 44 Eastern Front brawl

Terms (Open to discussion, of course)

Spring/Summer 43-44
6000 points per player
Eastern Front German/Soviet (I'll play either side without complaint)
10% Arty/Air, not including inherent unit mortars, no more then 3 air sections
Special Ops, no more then 3 squads or equivalent (roughly 20-40 bodies)
Other conditions we can discuss

Any takers?

RE: Looking for a Third Victim...Hopefully on the Eastern Front

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:58 pm
by Brutto-Bob
Hello,

I've time for one more PBEM. ( SPWAW ver 8.1 ).

I'll play as German, 2 air sections, no prelaid mines (but engineers can laid during game).
C&C off, Rarity ON.

About other terms I agree with you.

If you're interested, send me the set-up at:
spumadacinque@yahoo.com

RE: Looking for a Third Victim...Hopefully on the Eastern Front

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:58 pm
by PanzerDog
Ignore that first one I sent, I messed it up.

Follow on is coming

RE: Looking for a Third Victim...Hopefully on the Eastern Front

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:08 pm
by Gun Nut
If you wanna another game just email me at Travis_briand@hotmail.com