Page 1 of 1
Command HQ
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:19 am
by sapperland
This is a DOS based game that came out around 10 years ago. Does anyone know where I can download it from?
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 2:11 am
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Have you tried Underdogs yet?
they have a massive sum of old games that are downloadable.
I think this is one of them
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 12:56 pm
by Resisti
Here you are the link:
http://tuol.cjb.net/
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 6:55 pm
by bobaloo000
Funny you should mention this game. I just went through a box of old games and found this one on 5 1/4 inch floppies. If you want I can send them to you. If you could burn them onto a CD even better, I no longer have an old floppy drive.
bobaloo000@yahoo.com
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 11:07 pm
by sapperland
Thanks for the help. I found the game at "theunderdogs" I don't have a 5 1/4 drive, but thanks for the offer bobaloo000.
Steve