Page 1 of 1

Still Here

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 10:44 am
by Wild Bill
I'm deeply buried in this new project and have not had the time I would like to respond to many posts.

For that I apologize. But I see that you guys have the situation well in hand.

It's all looking good.

Just wanted to drop by to say "Hi" to you all.

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 10:47 am
by AmmoSgt
Hi Image

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 10:49 am
by Huffy
Hey Bill....glad you stopped in.Miss ya buddy.....stop in and stay in touch...
Take care,..
Huffy

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 7:11 pm
by G Van Horne
Oh,There you are...Hope things are going well for you guys.
Garth

------------------
Check your head spacing !

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2001 1:09 am
by Viriato
Hello Wild Bill , nice to cya , now get back to work and don't came out until it's done ... Image Image Image

Now for real ... good to cya friend , keep dropping a line on us once in a while , you're missed .

------------------
A sorte protege os audazes