Page 1 of 1

Long German campaign?

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:11 am
by su27
Is there any custom long campaign for 1939-1945 German small core force?
Generated WWII campaign is boring - computer buys tons of stupid units. It's repeating the same battles.
I tried H2H: Frontsoldaten - it's quite good but short.

Maybe someone is currently building such campaign?

RE: Long German campaign?

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:15 am
by Warhorse
What version are you running? If you like, start a new campaign, if it's a small one, and after your deploy is done, send me the save, I will buy new units, and deploy them, send it back to you, should add some spice, this is what I do all the time now!!

Warhorse

RE: Long German campaign?

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:41 am
by su27
Good idea :)
My ver is 8.01 H2Hfr

If you do such things now - maybe you should gather your customized scenarios and do a small core (1-2 inf pl, 1 tank pl, various support units) campaign?
I can be your beta-tester :)