Page 1 of 1

vid998.smk

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2001 9:28 am
by gabrielmathias
I can't find this file on the web!!
Please, I know all of you have this file, give it to me by e-mail, or a link to a home page!
Thanks a lot!!

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2001 9:30 am
by krull
Mine quit working to says couldnt locate anymore in middle of several league games. So i had to reload whole spwaw

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2001 10:50 am
by MrPlow
Unfortunately, vid998.smk is 56MB !?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2001 12:41 pm
by Lars Remmen
Originally posted by gabrielmathias:
I can't find this file on the web!!
Please, I know all of you have this file, give it to me by e-mail, or a link to a home page!
Thanks a lot!!
The file is about 57mb and it only compresses to 55mb using winzip. However, I am willing to try to send it to you compressed with WinRar in 1.44mb chunks. If your mailbox xan handle 10mb I'll send 5 at a time. Then you can let me know when you've downloaded them and I can send you 5 more.

BTW: The files compresses to 36 1.44mb chunks.

------------------
Lars
Nec Temere - Nec Timide

[This message has been edited by Lars Remmen (edited February 22, 2001).]

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2001 11:03 pm
by David Heath
Hey don't send it to him via e-mail I zip it up and make a link to it.

David

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2001 12:05 am
by Lars Remmen
Originally posted by David Heath:
Hey don't send it to him via e-mail I zip it up and make a link to it.

David
I've nowhere to put it. Perhaps Matrix could do it?

------------------
Lars
Nec Temere - Nec Timide

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2001 8:43 am
by gabrielmathias
Where you obtained this file???

I'm Brazilian, my english is bad!!!

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2001 11:08 am
by David Heath
Ok I got the file uploaded to the FTP server.

ftp://216.200.126.155/pub/SteelPanthers ... vid998.zip

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2001 12:21 pm
by gabrielmathias
Thanks!!!

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2001 1:40 am
by ruxius
Sorry may I profit by the occasion to know :
1) what vid998.zip is used for ?
2) Is this a player for vidxxx.smk files ?
3) are these kind of files related to the
movies we see as an introduction to
campaign or sceneries ?
4) in which way are they selected at the
begin of a particular scenery ?
5) is it possible to see them out from
SPWAW ?
6) is it possible to hold some of them to
particular scenarios such as voice
comments (WB teaching that...)

I know these are too many questions but I will be very glad to have also partial aswers to this cause I would like to enrich my long campaign with sounds and videos..

Is there anyone who can help me ?
I would be very happy !
Frank !