Page 1 of 1

Opponent Wanted, Scen 19, Either side

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:53 am
by 609IAP_Thumper
Looking for one dedicated opponent. My last opponent disappeared after 192 turns and it was my only PBEM UV game. This is a long campaign and I'd like to finish it, even if it takes 2 years.

I'll play either side. Desire settings close to these, but they are negotiable;
Jap Sub Doctrine off
Fog of War on
Adv. Weather Effects on
Allied Damage Control on
Reinf Variable
Ship Commitment 100%

Thump

RE: Opponent Wanted, Scen 19, Either side

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:01 am
by bilbow
Sure, I'll play you. I play mostly 17, and have never played IJN in 19. I'd like to try that. Settings are fine.

I may be one of the few that has played 17 all the way to 12/31/43. Took 18 months, IJN won it on points.

e-mail bbowen@insight.rr.com

RE: Opponent Wanted, Scen 19, Either side

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:01 am
by 609IAP_Thumper
Okay bilbow. I now have two opponents. That was fast.

Can't handle any more for now.

T