Page 1 of 1

OOB Question RE: v.5

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 9:16 am
by MaxGross
Hi there,

I understand that there will be some changes made to the OOB in V.5. Can anyone advise if V.5 will effect any changes I have made to the current OOB (V.4.5) I have created some "Tasked Organized" units, and tweaked some existing ones. I was just curious if the OOB integrity will remain as is or am I going to lose it all Image

Thanks

-------------------------------
You must always smash, ram, plunder, pillage.........with your Armor Image

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 9:25 am
by Paul Vebber
IF you save your OOBs before you install the patch, then you can flip flop back and forth, create a folder named "my OOBs" or the like and another labled "original OOB's and then just copy the one you want to play with into the main folder before you start the game.

You may want to "retweek" the new OOBs as many improvements in unit stats are included.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2001 11:24 am
by MaxGross
Thanks Paul. I am as usual, very grateful for the help.

Bill H. Image