Page 1 of 1
Bosun
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:52 pm
by Bosun
I can promise 3 turns a week. Multiple turns/day possible. I have concluded 5 scen 17 and 2 scen 19 games with one loss to U2. Famous players defeated. I desire only a tested foe eager for a fight to the death.
RE: Bosun
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:21 pm
by Ron Saueracker
ORIGINAL: Bosun
I can promise 3 turns a week. Multiple turns/day possible. I have concluded 5 scen 17 and 2 scen 19 games with one loss to U2. Famous players defeated. I desire only a tested foe eager for a fight to the death.
Better send me a turn then, boats!
RE: Bosun
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:14 am
by joliverlay
Do you want another opponent???
I'd love to give you a run as the U.S.
RE: Bosun
Posted: Sun May 30, 2004 3:49 pm
by Popeye USN
New to the game but think it's super. As a teacher off for the summer. You'll have to lead me by the hand. Was once 1st Lt. on USS Mount Hood (AE 29) so had "knuckle dragers" and "beebee bounchers" coming out my ears. Did two deployments in her...super ship and crew. Had a real ass kicker for a Bosun...thank god.