Page 1 of 1

Update on the crete expansion

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:36 pm
by longhairedlout
Hi there im kinda new here, I have been really enjoying playing HTTR, I heard about the Crete addon, any chance of an update?[:)]

RE: Update on the crete expansion

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:52 pm
by Tactics
Yes, update us and make the new young gentleman feel welcome. [:D]

RE: Update on the crete expansion

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:46 pm
by Guz
Yeah, lets not be rude to the new guy. Update us!

RE: Update on the crete expansion

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:11 pm
by bigbabyhead
Does it help if TWO new guys ask?

So, how's the Crete expansion coming along? [;)]

RE: Update on the crete expansion

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:26 pm
by Arjuna
[:D]

incoming...doggy bone...[;)]

OK Steve has finished the initial scenario designs ( well almost ). Paul and I hope to do our first beta test build next week. [:)]

RE: Update on the crete expansion

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:32 pm
by dwinston
That's good news - this is really a great system. Looking forward to the enhanced system. Will you be including (vai pdf) a new tutorial to cover system enhancements?

RE: Update on the crete expansion

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:17 am
by Arjuna
I thought the rule was "one bone per day perhaps" [;)]

Suffice to say that you won't be left in the dark about the new features. [:)]