Page 1 of 1

New Campaign Available...

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 7:18 am
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
I just got an email and was told that I never did "officially" announce the posting of my new pacific campaign! Sorry, I did not know I was suppose to do that. Anyway, the campaign is called "Gualalcanal 1942", has 9 battles and is located on Tankhead's web site and will be on Fabio's soon. I posted some battle history and complete campaign description. Good luck as it is a challenge according to the testors. Image

Bruce
Semper Fi

------------------
"The most important element in war is man. And there are no tougher men than my China Marines." Major Gen. Archer 'Archy' Vandegrift, 1st Marine Division

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 7:36 am
by zombie
I posted some battle history and complete campaign description. Good luck as it is a challenge according to the testors.

I`ll second that!

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 7:40 am
by Tankhead
Hi Bruce!

I posted a big thing about it a while back on this forum. Image http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/004112.html

You can dowmload the campaign at my site.

Tankhead

------------------
Rick Cloutier tankhead@tankheadcentral.com
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://www.tankheadcentral.com


[This message has been edited by Tankhead (edited March 02, 2001).]