Page 1 of 1

To the Team

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 12:21 pm
by Eagle-Talon
I have been playing SP Modern Warfare and SPWaW and visiting this site for some time now I have laughed at the jokes and have been upset by the other not so funny happenings.But after all is said and done I have never played such a terrific, shall I dare to call SPWaW a game, game. I get totally emersed in the whole thing. So after saying that, I would like to say thank you very very very much to the design team and all those other people invoved in the development of scenarios, who make this such a terriffic programe.

------------------
Prior planning prevents piss poor performance
Eagle-Talon

[This message has been edited by Eagle-Talon (edited March 03, 2001).]

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 4:37 pm
by skukko
If you like the game so much, why not to say it to all?

If you don't have anything good to say, why open a mouth?

Nice that you bothered to say thanx to us all, it really warms our hearts in the cold winter.

mosh

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 7:30 pm
by Warhorse
You're quite welcome Eagle-Talon, glad you are enjoying it, we're trying!! Image

------------------
Mike Amos
Meine Ehre Heisst Treue