Page 1 of 1

AARGH!! Need WHAT disk??!?!?

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 1:48 pm
by Kepler
I was under the impression that all I needed to play this game was the 360mgb download, but when I tried to install the beast, it did a 90% install and then told me it wanted a "disk two"??? WHAT'S UP?????

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 4:20 pm
by Figmo
Kepler,

You don't need another disk. But I'm not sure what the problem is - I think it's been addressed on the forum before - so do a search on "Disk Two" or "second disk" and that should find the posts that address it.

Wish I could remember more - but the memory is going!!

Figmo

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 4:40 pm
by skukko
again, use search-button and put 'keywords disk two'.

It was pleasure to help you.

mosh

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 7:22 pm
by Paul Vebber
It means the install file got corrupted, the only cureis to download it again...