Page 1 of 1
How do I use the mods
Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:23 am
by zgrillo2004
Hi. I downloaded the demo a month ago & I wanted to try out a mod. but the problem is that it wont let me turn it on, it saia that it only works with the full version & it is not even in stores yet. how do I use them.
Zack
RE: How do I use the mods
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:51 am
by Kuokkanen
Feature you tried is for .DAT files. .DAT file includes all files of the mod. It isn't active in 3.9.0 but it works in older versions (including 3.5.3 and 3.7.6). If mod isn't .DAT file, you can place mod files and directories under MODS directory (STARSHATTER DEMO\MODS). Then run game with command STARS.EXE -FILESYS. With that you can use all mods under MODS directory but multiplayer is disabled.