Page 1 of 1
Error in SPWAW generic code
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:09 am
by joki
Hi
Is there someone from Matrix who can answer if this is a error that might be fixed or something that we have to live with ??
look at this thread
tm.asp?m=560428
/Jonas
RE: Error in SPWAW generic code
Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:17 pm
by rbrunsman
You have to live with it. It's not really such a bad thing, because it's a victimless cheat. You can only do it against the AI, and the AI doesn't really care how much you cheat. You are the only one who has to live with yourself if you have to resort to doing this sort of thing all the time. If you don't like it, don't do it.
RE: Error in SPWAW generic code
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:57 am
by joki
rbrunsman
I thought it might be used agains both human and AI, but if it is only while playing agains AI then I can live with it.
I just discovered it by accident, nothing I will use.
/Jonas