Page 1 of 1

Modding

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 10:08 am
by normski
Hi, I'm creating a mod ... not for SPWAW but for Close Combat 3, based on the Spanish Civil War

Before I download SPWAW (which will require a deal of tidying up on my computer)... are the weapon sounds, and individual weapon graphics (I mean the photos of machine guns, tanks etc) easily extractable as individual sounds and graphics? My reason for asking is, I would like to transfer some of them.

Also is there a Spanish Civil War mod for SPWAW?

Thanks

Normski


Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 11:03 am
by skukko
Could be easier to browse the net and take them from there...search 'reference-material'-topic and enjoy those links. Real sounds can be found also from the net rest you can easily do with SB-live! and synthetyciser and soundfonts that contains Hollywood explosions.

mosh

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 11:16 am
by Bonzo
You can do the Spanish Civil war in SPWAW as is. Both Nationalist & Republical Spanish units are available & the game allows dates as early as January, 1930. With the OOB editor, these units can be tweaked as you might desire.

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 10:22 pm
by Billy Yank
Originally posted by normski:
Before I download SPWAW (which will require a deal of tidying up on my computer)... are the weapon sounds, and individual weapon graphics (I mean the photos of machine guns, tanks etc) easily extractable as individual sounds and graphics? My reason for asking is, I would like to transfer some of them.
Yes, the sounds are individual wave files and the graphics are .shp or .lbm images.


------------------
Billy Yank
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
-- Thorin Oakenshield