Page 1 of 1

Graphics?

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:59 pm
by wodin
Will the graphics be of a similar high quality as those in Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809?

Is Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 a similar scale to this game?

Ive just been looking at the quality of the map and counters on Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 it to me it looks far better than any other strategic game Ive seem. The artwork is superb.

RE: Graphics?

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:10 pm
by Fred98
Give me a battalllion of troops circa 1914 - 1918 and I challenge you to battle vs troops circa 1805 - 1809. You could out number me 10 - 1 and I will still win.

The Vickers MG was a mell made piece of machinery [:'(]

-

RE: Graphics?

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:52 pm
by Left handed Schlieffen
Hmm, your reply to Wodin doesn't make sense to me; so what is your point?[&:]

RE: Graphics?

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:55 pm
by FrankHunter
The graphics for the World War I game are being done by the same person as the Danube game I believe.

RE: Graphics?

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:56 pm
by FrankHunter
I should add the scale is no where near Danube's. There are around 45 hexes from London to Batum (on the Black Sea).