Page 1 of 1

re the Sceneario depot

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 8:35 pm
by Rhodan
..am I the only one who can't get in? I get constant 'page not found'.

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 9:55 pm
by nchip
Originally posted by Rhodan:
..am I the only one who can't get in? I get constant 'page not found'.

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 9:59 pm
by nchip
Originally posted by Rhodan:
..am I the only one who can't get in? I get constant 'page not found'.
No. I have been trying too. Have been trying to create a Barbarossa 41 campaign and have been looking for some maps. I have also not been able to find Wild Bill's site or any of the SP sites that used to be on TGN


Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 10:00 pm
by dox44

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 10:17 pm
by Rhodan
ok that one does work..thanks Image

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 12:39 am
by RockinHarry
Thanks Casebier,

no 404 anymore.
You got map in return! Image

____________
RockinHarry