Page 1 of 1
COOL NEW FORUM!!!
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 12:58 pm
by Tankhead
Hi David!
Good job way

I like the new forum
Tankhead
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 2:04 pm
by Pack Rat
Pardon the test of the new sig with the addy of Electric War. If it doesn't work, Rick you'll get another cry for help doing it
Yeeesss it worked. The site just got up tonight and links and files need to be done over, but it's a start.
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2001 2:15 pm
by Tankhead
Yup it works fine Al just need to upload the little banners and you are back in business

Good going.
Tankhead
Originally posted by Pack Rat:
Pardon the test of the new sig with the addy of Electric War. If it doesn't work, Rick you'll get another cry for help doing it 
Yeeesss it worked. The site just got up tonight and links and files need to be done over, but it's a start.
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 9:51 pm
by Larry Holt
So I get up this morning an check out the forums. What's this nonsense about a [ log out ] option beside my name. Log out from Matrix! Not until I die. Bloody waste of bandwidth if you ask me.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:17 pm
by Bonzo
I think the 'Log Out" is there to protect you from some unscrupulous soul who might find an'open' slot & post offensive comments using your identity. It can happen, believe me. It happened to me on an online store a couple of years ago. Logging out means they would need your password to assume your identity. As one's reputation is so easily damaged, I would accept this minor inconvenience to ensure that I am the only one speaking with my 'voice'.
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:28 pm
by 1stSgt USMC
Great new format gentlemen. Like everything else you do at Matrix, never be satisfied with the Status Quo.
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:45 pm
by lynchc
Great new forum! It is smooth and easy to use. I love not having to log in each time I want to post. Keep up the good work.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:57 pm
by Larry Holt
Originally posted by Bonzo:
I think the 'Log Out" is there to protect you ...
Yes, as a network engineer and security type I can say that this is true. I was only joking. That is what the

was there for but for those who may not know, you do now.