Page 1 of 1

Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:38 pm
by Greyshaft
OK guys... the First Walkthrough with 4 screen captures is completed. I've posted it in the Developer's Forum to get Robert's approval before I post it here. He may want to add some disclaimers etc. It's now up to the Buying Public (that's You, the Gentle Reader) to hound Robert until he approves Public Release of the Walkthrough.

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:26 am
by Oleg Mastruko
ORIGINAL: Greyshaft

OK guys... the First Walkthrough with 4 screen captures is completed. I've posted it in the Developer's Forum to get Robert's approval before I post it here. He may want to add some disclaimers etc. It's now up to the Buying Public (that's You, the Gentle Reader) to hound Robert until he approves Public Release of the Walkthrough.

GO GO GO!

Post it already [8D]

Why are you so "shy" on this board? AARs or as you call it "walkthroughs" are regular feature on other boards (boards belonging to games in betas that is). I know about NDA and everything (being the Matrix beta tester myself) but come on, you're doing service to the developers, and popularising the game...

Oleg

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:39 am
by sprior
Robert, consider yourself hounded! More to follow...

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:50 pm
by Paul Wykes
I`m still lurking on this forum, and waiting patiently for this game.

Consider me to be hounding you as well[:)]

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:32 pm
by JudgeDredd
hounding

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:51 pm
by IronManBeta
I gave our friend the go ahead so you should see something very soon.

Ta, Rob.

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:39 am
by Makoto
hounding [:D]

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 8:09 pm
by sprior
I'll see your woof and raise you a growl.

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:36 pm
by The Gnome
e I post it here. He may want to add some disclaimers etc. It's now up to the Buying Public (that's You, the Gentle Reader) to hound Robert until he approves Public Release of the Walkthrough.

Woof woof woof.

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:02 am
by Makoto
nvm

RE: Walkthrough Ready for Release

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:25 pm
by Cpt. Canuck
OH come on PLEASE can we have the walk through?

Pretty please? with sugar on top?

Walkthrough already posted

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:12 pm
by Greyshaft
ORIGINAL: Cpt. Canuck

OH come on PLEASE can we have the walk through?

Pretty please? with sugar on top?

The Walkthrough /AAR / Replay has been in this Forum since April. Jump back up one level and look for the posts titled "AAR - Post 01" and "AAR - Borissofsky's Revenge"