Page 1 of 1

Forum member ratings

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 9:06 am
by Pack Rat
I'm pleased to see the 1-5 star rating for fellow forum members is gone. They were an embarrassment, even if it was good.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 9:17 am
by Spike
Good call.. seems wrong to be grading other people on what they post here! (pretty much just creates animosity I would think)

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 9:28 am
by Paul Vebber
So many bells and whistles it took a bit to figure them all out - I think we have things pretty much in order now. Keep letting us know what you think!

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2001 2:33 pm
by Cyric
Yep, this NEW RECTUIT thingie gives me enough work to get rid of, i wouldn't want to be collectin sars on top of that :D

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2001 5:16 am
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
Originally posted by Pack Rat:
I'm pleased to see the 1-5 star rating for fellow forum members is gone. They were an embarrassment, even if it was good.
Heck, I have been giving Wild Bill Five Stars 100 times each day for five days hoping he will smile and take pity on us poor gamers with a soft, 'n easy scenario in Version 5.0! :rolleyes:

Last one finished as a draw three times in a row... :D


Bruce
Semper Fi

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2001 5:49 am
by Pack Rat
If I may ask, which one might that be? I'll be looking for another scenario for the scenario of the month page as soon as 5.0 is released.

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2001 6:47 am
by Elvis
Amen...