Page 1 of 1
Burning Wreck Animation
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2001 7:13 am
by Warhorse
For all that had noticed the smoke didn't move on burning wrecks, or the fire for that matter, it's fixed for the next version, a very simple matter to remedy, sorry I didn't get to it earlier!!

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2001 7:16 am
by Tankhead
Thanks a lot Warhorse
Tankhead
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2001 7:20 am
by Warhorse
De nada, mi amigo!
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2001 8:07 am
by Mockingbird
At one time I asked about showing a graphic for a downed burning aircraft, rather then the "fire in a hex" one. Any chance of this suggestion getting into version 5.0 or a future update of the game?
By the way, great job. I hope everyone buys two copies of the Mega game disk. It's payback time for all the hours of enjoyment the game has given us.
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2001 8:31 am
by Figmo
Speaking of Smoke - has anybody else noticed that if you are on a hill you can see over smoke put out by an engineer or tank? How high should smoke cover anyway?
Of is it just me loosing my mind?
Figmo
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2001 4:04 pm
by Marder_MatrixForum
I´ve noticed that fire doesn´t spread over...
is this fixed in v.5 or am i too late???

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2001 7:04 pm
by Charles2222
I haven't noticed fires spreading, not to say that they're not, but I have definite confirmation of 'smoke' spreading. I had a forest hex go up in flames beside a river as the wind blew towards the river. The next 1-3 river hexes smoked the rest of the battle, clearlt coming from the one burning forest hex.
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2001 6:50 am
by BruceAZ_MatrixForum
Mike: Thanks for all your efforts. They are appreciated.
Bruce
Semper Fi
