Page 1 of 1

Looking for opponent at #17 or #19

Posted: Sat May 15, 2004 7:53 pm
by maro
Jap Sub Doctrine off
Fog of War on
Adv. Weather Effects on
Allied Damage Control on
Reinforcements fixed
Jap Ship Comm 100%
US Ship Comm 100%
Auto Sub Ops off

Could play 1 or 2 turns a day
[font="Arial"][/font]

RE: Looking for opponent at #17 or #19

Posted: Sun May 16, 2004 12:19 am
by marky
ill play u, if i ever get mine wrking lol

RE: Looking for opponent at #17 or #19

Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:22 pm
by maro
lol

Can you explain "if ever" a little bit more specific ?
And what game/side would you prefer ?

RE: Looking for opponent at #17 or #19

Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:02 pm
by Grunt
I'm ready for a game if Marky has computer problems. Or if you're up for having two going at one time.

RE: Looking for opponent at #17 or #19

Posted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:48 pm
by maro
Hey Grunt

If ever marky get his game working i will be pleased to play him.
But for the moment i think one game is enough and we should start it.



I played both side against Computer.
I tried several different tactics to find out the best way into the game and played each
until Computer lost to much to be an demanding opponent.

I would like to play #17 as US or #19 as Japanese

rules as above, if you have other suggestions please post

RE: Looking for opponent at #17 or #19

Posted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:42 pm
by Grunt
Thank you Maro. Your rules and choices of scenarios are fine with me. I'll wait to hear from you as we find out if Marky can fix his problem.

I wonder if he has tried Viagra?!! [:)]