Page 1 of 3
Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 4:22 pm
by Jonny_B
Please list all the known oil and resource bases located on the current Witp map. This would give me a better understanding as too what and how the convoy system will function and how to try and protect them from attack.
Jonny B - born again game player
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:34 pm
by mogami
You mean all 80 that the Japanese have in 1943 or all the possible bases?[X(] (I'm not doing it too much work, would require at least a 12 pack of cold beer )
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:44 pm
by Pascal_slith
ORIGINAL: Mogami
You mean all 80 that the Japanese have in 1943 or all the possible bases?[X(] (I'm not doing it too much work, would require at least a 12 pack of cold beer )
I think he means every possible one on the map. He'll FedEx a case of 18 bottles of your favorite brewsky [;)].
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:48 pm
by Brady
18 Bottles?
Their are 24 in a case in the states, though they are only 12 oz. Bottles (355ml).
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:52 pm
by Pascal_slith
ORIGINAL: Brady
18 Bottles?
Their are 24 in a case in the states, though they are only 12 oz. Bottles (375ml).
Well, I was thinking more on the line of the half liter bottles of nice Belgian beer.



RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:08 pm
by Mr.Frag
If you want them all, I want a bottle of 25 yr old single malt. Mog's cheaper [:D]
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:11 pm
by Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Mogami
You mean all 80 that the Japanese have in 1943 or all the possible bases?[X(] (I'm not doing it too much work, would require at least a 12 pack of cold beer )
and it has to be good beer too. no crappy macro brew water. Guiness is good. Lovely day for a Guiness.
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:44 pm
by mogami
PILSNER URQUELL [:D]
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:26 pm
by Jaypea
I prefer BUDVAR my self as far as Czech beer goes. Can't get that here in the states though but I always find it in the supermarkets in the EU.
JP
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:40 pm
by Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Mogami
PILSNER URQUELL [:D]
blech!
Warsteiner!!!
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:14 pm
by mogami
My little sister drinks that (Warsteiner)(I like their motto "Because lifes to short to drink cheap beer")
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:24 pm
by Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Mogami
"Because lifes to short to drink cheap beer"
words to live by....add to that....
"Life's too short to spend 15 hours per turn on WitP" [:'(]
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:29 pm
by mogami
No the correct phrase is "WITP is too short to waste a turn by rushing it"
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:39 pm
by Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Mogami
No the correct phrase is "WITP is too short to waste a turn by rushing it"
"friends dont let friends wargame sober"
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:04 pm
by Jonny_B
Ok !!! Beer Heads, (pause). I asked such a simple question about oil/resource bases, that even a wine cooler drinker could answer without hillbillying?
I guess my only hope, for any legible answer is the scotch drinker.
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:10 pm
by Pascal_slith
ORIGINAL: Jonny_B
Ok !!! Beer Heads, (pause). I asked such a simple question about oil/resource bases, that even a wine cooler drinker could answer without hillbillying?
I guess my only hope, for any legible answer is the scotch drinker.
But does he know his single malts? [X(]
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm
by mogami
I'll let anyone who shows up with at least a 12 pack gawk at WITP. Bring a case and we'll play H2H but you can't have it.
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:18 pm
by Nikademus
same here.....unless it's Pabst.....then you get the door slammed on you.
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:25 pm
by mogami
Long ago when I first ventured into a bar for the purpose of buying myself a beer. I was stationed in the south (from Ohio) When I was asked what I wanted I saw all the Pabst bottles on the bar and ordered one myself (instead of the Strohs I was really after [they didn't have Strohs])
When I was sent to Philadelphia I drank Schmidts
In New Orleans I was a die hard Dixie drinker.
I actually liked Blatz in bottles (not cans)
RE: Oil-Resources
Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:29 pm
by Nikademus
How about Billy Beer?
