Page 1 of 6
Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:17 am
by madmickey
what is the current release date.
RE: Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:22 am
by Hornblower
Right! I need to know when i need to start explaining why i am up late at night again!
RE: Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:24 am
by kaleun
I wonder if I should take time off from work; no, I play mostly at work anyway (No wife at work)[8|]
RE: Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 4:13 am
by RevRick
Running through my head I'm hearing the Simpson kids in the car ... Is it gold yet? Is it gold yet? Is it gold yet?...
RE: Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 12:36 pm
by jhdeerslayer
Maybe we should start a poll and guess?
RE: Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 12:56 pm
by Slick91
End of June was the most recent, unofficial, projected, off-the-record, possible, estimated release date.
But of course, this could change.
RE: Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 1:12 pm
by jhdeerslayer
The 2by3 Developer Journal implies MAYBE early June. One can only hope but more likely latter I suspect. [:(]
RE: Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:56 pm
by kaleun
The anxiety is giving me an ulcer![8|]
RE: Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:05 pm
by Joel Billings
We are shooting to have this ready for sale at Origins (Matrix will be there). This is still possible. We are very close. For quite some time now we've been aiming for the code to be done by the end of May and that is still possible. Ask us again in 10 days and we'll know a lot more.
RE: Release date
Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:13 pm
by donkuchi19
How about a pool. Winner gets a free copy. Tie breaker is who has first guess. Mine is June 29th.
Since this is the first guess, I have the tie breaker if I am right. [;)]
RE: Release date
Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 12:45 am
by kaleun
june 15th[8|]
RE: Release date
Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:17 pm
by RevRick
Since they're getting ready to start to begin to prepare to project the possibility of a date for release - I'll guess at 1945Q 23 Jun 2004.
Is it gold yet? Is it gold yet? Is it gold yet?
BE QUIET!!!!
RE: Release date
Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:20 pm
by jhdeerslayer
June 11th is my guess. [&o][&o][&o]
RE: Release date
Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:52 pm
by Mike Scholl
I'll settle for "When we're finished with it, it will be done". I'd just like them to start
taking orders 10 days in advance so all the lables and shipping cartons can be ready
to have the games dropped in and be out the door as soon as is feasible.
RE: Release date
Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:49 pm
by kaleun
They need to start taking orders at least a month in advance, the way demand is going to be! (OK 15 days)
RE: Release date
Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:55 pm
by dwesolick
ORIGINAL: kaleun
They need to start taking orders at least a month in advance, the way demand is going to be! (OK 15 days)
I seem to recall a recent thread which asked this very question, but never got answered.[8|] Pre-ordering would seem to be a must for those of us that have been loyally following this game's development the last 2 years.
My guess for the release of this classic is June 1st. Yes, I know it won't be out then, but it is my birthday![8D] I've already asked my wife for a model of the USS Essex, 1/350 scale!
RE: Release date
Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:04 pm
by dwesolick
ORIGINAL: dwesolick
but it is my birthday![8D]
Well, isn't that special?

RE: Release date
Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:42 pm
by Mike Wood
Hello...
Almost done, Rev. We did a lot of things in this game that I wanted to do in the Matrix PacWar patch, but did not have enough DOS memory to do.
Hope You Enjoy the Game...
Michael Wood
ORIGINAL: RevRick
Since they're getting ready to start to begin to prepare to project the possibility of a date for release - I'll guess at 1945Q 23 Jun 2004.
Is it gold yet? Is it gold yet? Is it gold yet?
BE QUIET!!!!
RE: Release date
Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:15 am
by Jonny_B
My guess is June 6 2004, D-day, a day to preorder.
Jonny B
RE: Release date
Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 2:17 am
by siRkid
Has anyone seen my bug list?
Oh thats right, I don't have one any more.[:D]
Going for the gold.
