Page 1 of 3

New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:16 pm
by Marc von Martial
Hi guys,

the new WITP website is online:

http://www.warinthepacific.net

featuring a set of brandnew screenshots.


Have fun ...

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:18 pm
by kaleun
Massive, yet simple to play ?
Who wrote that? Ratbert?

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:18 pm
by jhdeerslayer
This is a good sign boys!!![&o][&o][&o]

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:23 pm
by Alikchi2
Yay! [X(]

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:23 pm
by kaleun
YEHAW!

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:36 pm
by dwesolick
Nice. Very nice.

HOWEVER, when you click on "buy it"..............[:-]

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:43 pm
by jhdeerslayer
[:D] First thing I tried also.

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:50 pm
by Pascal_slith
Like the Jap fleets sitting next to the entrance of Pearl in the screenshot.... [8D]

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:52 pm
by kaleun
ditto

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:52 pm
by ltfightr
I tried to order to and[:@] its not there yet and i am now so[:'(] green with envy with the beta testers I could scream. Thanks guys for all of your work seriously.

Suck up done can I order now please master.[&o][&o][&o]

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:57 pm
by grraven2004
I wonder how many of the improvements that are in WiTP will be put into UV?

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:12 pm
by Admiral DadMan
ORIGINAL: grraven2004

I wonder how many of the improvements that are in WiTP will be put into UV?
You can play the UV theater as scenarios of WitP

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:15 pm
by Apollo11
Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

Hi guys,

the new WITP website is online:

http://www.warinthepacific.net

featuring a set of brandnew screenshots.


Have fun ...

Congrats Marc (and all other hard working people at Matrix/2By3 + WitP ALPHA/BETA testers)!!!


Leo "Apollo11"

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:19 pm
by dwesolick
ORIGINAL: Pascal

Like the Jap fleets sitting next to the entrance of Pearl in the screenshot.... [8D]

Those are subs, aren't they? If it was KB it should be a few hexes to the NW of Pearl....methinks. But you are right, the screenshots are nice.

I like the "cheesecake" in the screenies[;)].

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:31 pm
by grraven2004
ORIGINAL: Admiral DadMan
ORIGINAL: grraven2004

I wonder how many of the improvements that are in WiTP will be put into UV?
You can play the UV theater as scenarios of WitP


True but will it have the detail that UV has? I think UV with some of the improvements would be a great game of the smaller theatre its meant to be.

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:31 pm
by Gyrene
Great news Matrix/2By3!

Now I'll need to work on advertising this piece of work to some of my old service buddies, pursuading them to purchase a copy of the best game they would ever only want to experience!

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:39 pm
by siRkid
Not that I have any say in the matter, but I would rather see the time spent on Bomb Alley.

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:45 pm
by kaleun
Bomb Alley? I've heard of that one, but never seen it. What was it about?

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:05 pm
by GBirkn
Those screenshots are looking good -- I just hope that one of the equipment data cards they used in some of the backgrounds for the configuration screens says "CRM 114" [:D]

(Oh yeah, and that the "Buy it!" link starts working soon! [;)])

RE: New WITP website is online ...

Posted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:44 pm
by Raverdave
It is where the next game is going to be set.............in the Mediterranean !