Starships
Posted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:06 pm
Hey guys,
I was searching the web the other day and came across another Starships Unlimited game. This one was buy-able online, and it had different ships than in the store one. I was wondering if there was a way to get those ships into mine. Cause to have a ship that looks like a Star Destoyer is really cool to me. please reply thanks.
LockNesTom@comcast.net
P.S. I know you can make them, but i am not that skilled.[:(] Thanks Again.
I was searching the web the other day and came across another Starships Unlimited game. This one was buy-able online, and it had different ships than in the store one. I was wondering if there was a way to get those ships into mine. Cause to have a ship that looks like a Star Destoyer is really cool to me. please reply thanks.
LockNesTom@comcast.net
P.S. I know you can make them, but i am not that skilled.[:(] Thanks Again.